- Spec 22 revisions. Here's a link to the differences from our baseline draft (18). The main focus of this draft is turning the normalization description into a list of numbered steps on page 17. Please have a look at this before the meeting.
|announcements||new map embedded in the FAQ|
I also made a few very small changes (removing an email address, pointing the NAAN registry at a non-CDL URL). The whole spec needs a thorough review, eg, I'm we might want to drop all of section 4 (but that's a discussion for later).
This completes review of all major spec changes discussed at the ARK Summit Experts Day in 2018. All changes approved.
Pending additional changes to discuss:
- John Kunze Go over survey result data.
- John Kunze Correct reference to appendix A on page 22.
- John Kunze Greg JansenJanée Curtis Mirci Look over the 5.1.1 Generic Policy Service section.
- Bertrand Caron Write about plans to implement changes for resolver services.
- @All Look over draft 23 https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kunze-ark-23, specifically section 4.