First International DSpace-CRIS User Group Meeting, Muenster (Germany, EU), 18 November 2019, 14h-17h
4Science, together with The Library Code and other organizations in the DSpace-CRIS community, such as the Hamburg University of Technology, the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, the Georg-August-University Goettingen, the Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg, the University of Bern, the University of Trieste, are inviting all the interested institutions in DSpace-CRIS, the free open-source Research Information Management System (aka CRIS/RIMS), to join in the first International DSpace-CRIS User Group Meeting.
Other participants are invited to share their experiences and wish-list (open discussion)
If you are interested in participation please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing:
- first name and family name
- name of your institution, address
- your role in the institution
- your email and phone number
- the URL of your DSpace-CRIS installation, or the state of your project: pilot, testing, pre-production, etc.
- your (optional) consent to make your participation public on this wiki page (name and institution will be shared)
- your (optional) consent to be informed about further initiatives with regard to DSpace-CRIS
List of participants: