Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Remind everyone to sign in on agenda.
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- https://github.com/pulibrary/pul_uv_rails and Samvera Community support for Universal Viewer integration (James R. Griffin III)
- hydra-editor Release Versioning (4.0.3 or 5.0.0): https://github.com/samvera/hydra-editor/pull/163 (James R. Griffin III)
- Hyrax: Drop Travis CI in favor of Circle? (Tom Johnson)
- Circle is faster and more reliable; travis is failing in general these days (unmaintained)
- What changes to our circle configuration are required to drop travis?
- Other concerns?
- browse-everything (James R. Griffin III)
- Concerns over maintenance and release have been raised
- James would like to issue a call for participation on the Samvera Tech. mailing list
- Might an Interest Group or Working Group be warranted if this, as a dependency, blocks Hyrax releases?
- QA 4.0.0 released (Lynette Rayle ) - release notes
- Moderator & notetaker for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call:
Open template agenda titled "Samvera Tech Call 2019-xx-xx"
- Click on ... in the top right corner, and select copy.
- Popup will open for location. It should contain:
- Space: Samvera
- Parent page: 2019
- Select copy. New page should be created.
- Modify the title to remove "copy of", update it with the next date, add moderator, notetaker, and any carry-over agenda info. Click Publish.
- PR Review
- Review issues:
- PR review coordinator for next time: