Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Remind everyone to sign in on agenda.
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- Rails 5.2 support (Chris Colvard)
- Questioning Authority nearing a major release (Lynette Rayle )
- Need help with review of... pull #210 - Replace URI.escape with ERB::Util.url_encode
- Documentation moved to wiki: https://github.com/samvera/questioning_authority/wiki
- Universal Viewer: Princeton aren't using/maintaining pul_uv_rails and pul/universal_viewer any longer. It is out of date (see hyrax#3232) and I've identified a bug with MS Edge (see pul_uv_rails/12)
- Speaking of checking for Rails 5.2 support of core components, Randall Floyd still needs technical assistance transferring ownership of LDP from Carrick R.
- Moderator & notetaker for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call:
Open template agenda titled "Samvera Tech Call 2019-xx-xx"
- Click on ... in the top right corner, and select copy.
- Popup will open for location. It should contain:
- Space: Samvera
- Parent page: 2019
- Select copy. New page should be created.
- Modify the title to remove "copy of", update it with the next date, add moderator, notetaker, and any carry-over agenda info. Click Publish.
- PR Review
- Review issues:
- PR review coordinator for next time:
Tom will be looking to update the build matrix
Questioning Authority (Lynette Rayle)
Going to release this very soon
Major release: significant refactoring of the linked data module
Better separation of classes
New feature: extended context with the linked data module
There are configurations which drive the linked data, URI, Label, and context presented to the user in the UI (to permit them to make better selections)
README was becoming really difficult to navigate
New documentation was published in the form of the Wiki (please see https://github.com/samvera/questioning_authority/wiki)
Also tried to address many issues on the repository
210: URI.escape and