Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Attending -  Kurt Ewoldsen, John Kunze, John Howard

Discussion Items

Notes

Announcements -

Review Action items from our last meeting

  • ACTION - We will create a new spreadsheet or googledoc where AG members can suggest people from the EOI to the WG.
  • ACTION - Kurt we need to put together a template lightning talk anyone could deliver.
  • ACTION - Create document where AG members can add events they'll be attending in 2019, for future project update
  • ACTION John will add project page link, specific group charter links to the generic invitation template
  • ACTION John will create a spreadsheet for tracking invitations.
  • ACTION John and Kurt to set a shared public calendar for ARKs meetings (ask Duraspace for help on this)
  • ACTION John will add information to the invitation and share for feedback. Deadline to empower members to invite working group members will be 1/17/19





...