- Topics for the LG (all, 30 minutes)
- Charter revisions: looking for volunteers (Julia, 5 minutes)
- The charter needs to reflect the changes we have made to membership and governance. Julia to lead and ask for helpers.
- Voting again on the proposal to address the budget imbalance (Julia, 5 minutes)
- Discuss voting again and see if objections. At some point we should revise voting processes to indicate that votes can include abstaining (no preference). We’ll vote after the meeting.
- Ideas for providing technical training (Julia and Anna, 15 minutes)
- How can we give in-depth technical instructions to new developers who can’t come to Camp?
Started here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C38ggY_fM7tXEiwsJlDAnsswyrS8ADQxwUCrDjmO0lk/edit (will copy over after call)
Item 1c: Julia asking for final updates/reports from action planning groups for LG meeting
- What goals?
- Goals or deliverables accomplished?
- How the process went?
- Next steps? Continue group?
Mike: round table vs open discussion format? Open discussion draw 1-2 comments from the same people each time. Round table takes 15-20 minutes. How to improve?