<step-definition id="traditionalpageone" mandatory="true"> <heading>submit.progressbar.describe.stepone</heading> <processing-class>org.dspace.app.rest.submit.step.DescribeStep</processing-class> <type>submission-form</type> <!-- <scope visibility="hidden" visibilityOutside="hidden">submission</scope> --> </step-definition>
Each step contains the following elements/attributes. The required elements are so marked:
- mandatory (attribute):
- heading: Partial I18N key (defined in Messages.properties for JSPUI or messages.xmlfor XMLUIthe UI's language packs) which corresponds to the text that should be displayed in the submission Progress Bar section header for this step. This partial I18N key is prefixed within either the Messages.properties or messages.xml file, depending on the interface you are using. Therefore, to find the actual key, you will need to search for the partial key with the following prefix:
- XMLUI: prefix is xmlui.Submission. (e.g. "xmlui.Submission.submit.progressbar.describe" for 'Describe' step) JSPUI: prefix is jsp. with "submission.sections". Therefore, the full i18n key is "submission.sections.[heading]" in the User Interface's language packs (e.g. "jsp.submit.progressbar.describe" for 'Describe' step)The 'heading' need not be defined if the step should not appear in the progress bar (e.g. steps which perform automated processing, i.e. non-interactive, should not appear in the progress bar).en.json5 for English)
- processing-class (Required): Full Java path to the Processing Class for this Step. This Processing Class must perform the primary processing of any information gathered in this step, for both the XMLUI and JSPUI. All valid step processing classes must extend the abstract
org.dspace.submit.AbstractProcessingStepclass (or alternatively, extend one of the pre-existing step processing classes in
- jspui-binding: Full Java path of the JSPUI "binding" class for this Step. This "binding" class should initialize and call the appropriate JSPs to display the step's user interface. A valid JSPUI "binding" class must extend the abstract
org.dspace.app.webui.submit.JSPStepclass. This property need not be defined if you are using the XMLUI interface, or for steps which only perform automated processing, i.e. non-interactive steps.
- xmlui-binding: Full Java path of the XMLUI "binding" class for this Step. This "binding" class should generate the Manakin XML (DRI document) necessary to generate the step's user interface. A valid XMLUI "binding" class must extend the abstract
org.dspace.app.xmlui.submission.AbstractSubmissionStepclass. This property need not be defined if you are using the JSPUI interface, or for steps which only perform automated processing, i.e. non-interactive steps.
- workflow-editable (replaced by scope): Defines whether or not this step can be edited during the Edit Metadata process with the DSpace approval/rejection workflow process. Possible values include true and false. If undefined, defaults to true (which means that workflow reviewers would be allowed to edit information gathered during that step).