- Gordon Leacock (University of Michigan)
- Collin Brittle (Emory)
- Glen Horton (Cincinnati)
- Thomas Scherz (Cincinnati)
- Jim Coble (Duke)
- Julie Allinson (CoSector UoLondon)
- Andrew Myers (WGBH)
- Phil Suda
- Tom Johnson
- Jason Corum (WGBH)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Remind everyone to sign in on agenda.
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- PR review sessions (Andrew Myers)
- These have been taking place after tech calls, informally.
- Have been successful! Insomuch as we get eyes on PRs and have merged quite a few.
- Can we formalize it just a little more, and set up the expectation that they will occur and that somebody will facilitate?
- Recap of Hyrax + Valkyrie discussion (Andrew Myers)
- Important discussion that will have an impact on upcoming Hyrax development for some time.
- How do we go about adding Valkyrie support in Hyrax?
- Moderator & notetaker for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call:
Open template agenda titled "Samvera Tech Call 2018-xx-xx"
- Click on ... in the top right corner, and select copy.
- Popup will open for location. It should contain:
- Space: Samvera
- Parent page: 2018
- Select copy. New page should be created.
- Modify the title to remove "copy of", update it with the next date, add moderator, notetaker, and any carry-over agenda info. Click Publish.