- Collin Brittle(Emory)
- LaRita Robinson (Notre Dame)
- Jim Coble (Duke)
- Chris Colvard (Indiana University)
- Brian McBride (University of Utah)
- Jennifer Lindner (DCE)
- Tom Johnson (Data Curation Experts)
- Andrew Myers (WGBH)
- Kevin Musiorski (Art Institute of Chicago)
- Steven Ng (Temple University)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- Backports for fixes related to Hyrax security vulnerabilities (Tom Johnson)
- Are we currently maintaining Hyrax 1.1.x? 1.0.x?
- Reminder: Samvera permissions working group report back (LaRita Robinson)
- Webinar coming up 9/21/18 at 2pm EDT
- Details and calendar invite posted on samvera-tech https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/samvera-tech/IOdnD4ek5BY
- QA gem release broke master build on Hyrax
- add agenda item here
- Notetaker and moderator for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call:
Open template agenda titled "Samvera Tech Call 2018-xx-xx"
- Click on ... in the top right corner, and select copy.
- Popup will open for location. It should contain:
- Space: Samvera
- Parent page: 2018
- Select copy. New page should be created.
- Modify the title to remove "copy of", update it with the next date, add moderator, notetaker, and any carry-over agenda info. Click Publish.