Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Test stepsTested BySuccess RC2?Notes

FEDORA_AUTH=true
FEDORA_AUDIT=false

(tick)(tick) auth working

(tick) audit disabled

(tick) triplestore is staying in sync

(tick) solr

(tick) triplestore reindexing

FEDORA_AUTH=false
FEDORA_AUDIT=false

(tick)

 (tick) auth (disabled as expected)

(tick) audit disabled

(tick) triplestore is staying in sync

(tick) solr

(tick) triplestore reindexing

FEDORA_AUTH=true
FEDORA_AUDIT=true

(tick)

(tick) Triple Store

(tick) Auth

(tick) Reindexing

(tick) Solr (after a "vagrant box update" and "vagrant destroy" it seems to work now).

(warning)However: if I add an RDF triple to a node (in my case <> dc:title "blah") , I'm am not seeing the change reflected in solr. The triple is however present in fuseki.

Is this expected behavior? ie are only some triples propagated to solr?

The above turns out not to be an issue. Updates to solr are collected and then execute in batch operations. I just needed to wait a few seconds.

(tick) Audit events: with this caveat

(warning) I am seeing this stacktrace in the karaf logs upon adding a resource. Not sure if it is a problem. Audit events are being logged properly as far as I can tell in /audit and fuseki is also receiving the audit triples.

sudo tail -f /opt/karaf/data/log/karaf.log:

Stacktrace
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
org.fcrepo.client.FcrepoOperationFailedException: HTTP operation failed invoking info:fedora/audit with statusCode: -1 and message: URI does not specify a valid host name: info:fedora/audit
at org.fcrepo.client.FcrepoClient.executeRequest(FcrepoClient.java:218)[152:org.fcrepo.client.fcrepo-java-client:0.2.1]
at org.fcrepo.client.FcrepoClient.executeRequest(FcrepoClient.java:204)[152:org.fcrepo.client.fcrepo-java-client:0.2.1]
at org.fcrepo.client.RequestBuilder.perform(RequestBuilder.java:77)[152:org.fcrepo.client.fcrepo-java-client:0.2.1]
at org.fcrepo.camel.FcrepoProducer.getMetadataUri(FcrepoProducer.java:251)[201:org.fcrepo.camel.fcrepo-camel:4.5.0]
at org.fcrepo.camel.FcrepoProducer.getUri(FcrepoProducer.java:225)[201:org.fcrepo.camel.fcrepo-camel:4.5.0]
at org.fcrepo.camel.FcrepoProducer.doRequest(FcrepoProducer.java:194)[201:org.fcrepo.camel.fcrepo-camel:4.5.0]
at org.fcrepo.camel.FcrepoProducer.process(FcrepoProducer.java:156)[201:org.fcrepo.camel.fcrepo-camel:4.5.0]
at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)[58:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.18.0]
at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:145)[58:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.18.0]
at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:77)[

(info) I confirmed that this behavior exists in in the 4.7.4

FEDORA_AUTH=false
FEDORA_AUDIT=true

(tick)(tick)

Manual Tests

Same as above, plus:

...