Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Status updates and planning

  • Based on the tech call this past week we can anticipate questions about the input/output of Casalini conversions. How do we want to staff this? What are Cornell's goals with the Casalini data?
    • For Sinopia - for copy cataloging work we need this data in DAVE/QA and in Sinopia. We understand data cleanup issues with current Share-VDE data
    • For Enhanced Discovery - need to scope work
    • Other local use - are there URIs that are useful and might be added to catalog? Need to first assess this. ACTION - Jason will discuss in LTS
  • Discovery developer search – options?
    • Mention knowledge graph / other cool terms in job ad
  • Authority Lookups for Sinopia (Production QA instance: https://github.com/ld4p/qa_server/issues/)
  • Prep for Cataloging Sinatra and other 45's (Discogs data, https://github.com/ld4p/qa_server/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3ADiscogs)
  • Enhanced Discovery
      LD4 Conference 
      • Steven notes that there is now a W3C BF to schema working group, may help in providing an agreed upon set of mappings
    • Travel and meetings
      • LD4P2 Cornell Meeting Attendances
      • LD4 conference
        • ANYONE who wants to speak must submit a presentation and there are no guarantees that partner submissions will be accepted
        • Lynette to ping Dave about possible QA/DAVE presentation
        • Huda to discuss with Astrid possibility of UX presentation
        • Possible discussions around wikidata
      • LD4P June 2019 Meeting: Agenda formation: https://wiki.duraspace.org/x/p4B7Bg
    • Based on the tech call this past week we can anticipate questions about the input/output of Casalini conversions. How do we want to staff this? What are Cornell's goals with the Casalini data?
    • Next meetings: