- Key thing to be aligned on going into the sprint
- Ben updated the doc with some code examples
- Aaron Birkland to look explore notion of OCFL client with database as authoritative metadata source + asynchronous writing of the inventory.json file
- David Wilcox will review the NDSA matrix and pull out the concrete technical requirements that could be considered during the Fedora 6 development.
- Call for comments on https://docs.google.com/document/d/18rSFqqoxixmozZrgPKON59Ojpg5iOu4lsHDNMm23soY/edit# till tuesday
- Clarify in in documentation that multiple simultaneous writes to OCFL are not supported