Applications are open to all Samvera Community participants but priority consideration will be given to first time attendees, early career professionals, applicants from historically under-represented groups, and international applicants. Details of the application process will be posted here in late July.
To apply for a scholarship, please use the form linked below. The closing date for applications is 21st August 2019 and we will notify the results as soon as possible, but no later than the week beginning 9th September.
In order to prepare your application, you may want to know that the form asks for the following (required fields shown with an asterisk):
- Email address*
- Country of residence*
- Employer name (if applicable)
- Employer type(if applicable)
- Job title or student information (as applicable)
- Line manager, colleague or tutor (for the purpose of a reference)
- Do you have institutional funds towards the costs of Samvera Connect?*
- Have you attended a Samvera Connect conference before?*
- What is it about Samvera Connect that interests you?*
- Why should you be the recipient of a Samvera Scholarship Award?*
- Any additional information you with to add (please be assured that your application will not be prejudiced if you do not supply extra information)