- Let's define roles:
- Coordinator - sprint coordinator - meeting organization, keeping sprints aligned with roadmap and expectations for WG work, etc.
- Product Owner - keep WG activities aligned with roadmap and other community development efforts
- Technical Lead - flip side to PO role - keeping things moving forward and aligned technicallywork inline with long term technical priorities and community development, providing ongoing architectural guidance
- Testing Coordinator - ensuring that releases are well documented and that QA testing happens
- Plan for work cycles and sprints
- Targeting two weeks on, two weeks off cycles
- Hope to run a few of these and then evaluate how things are going
- When to start?
- Everyone will put their start availability here:
- LaRita ~> July 9 or July 23 are sprint begin dates for Notre Dame, so it might be ideal for me to stay on our sprint cycle.
- Daniel: July 9
- Tom: July 9
- Initial Plan for working group activities
- 2.1.1 Cleanup
- Critical Bugs
- Potential Future Plans