This page is for an institution to upload a document that contains:
- For the concepts of part, extension, and recordInfo, what elements, subelements, and attributes do the institutions of this group deal with?
- How do you use these elements / subelements / attributes?
- Notes on anything special about an institutions use of these elements / subelements / attributes. (Unusual application logic, extremely complex combinations, potential weirdness in what data you put in it, etc).
- What level of fidelity are you willing to live without / drop from how you currently represent this data?
- An attempt by someone at that institution to map that element to RDF. Essentially: If they had to move that to RDF in Fedora 4 today, what would they chose to do with it?
Document Links (github, excel, word, PDF, etc)
|Indiana University||https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVb-qF0VIKA99QGk1OG7pAjE4D6Au5jrjMVATh23wNA/edit?usp=sharing (RecordInfo tab, Part tab, and Extension tab)|
|Columbia University||https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qH8AGSQ5CIXk6-FKOWCct-HdHyamaEoXu_FqgJmb32s/edit?usp=sharing (RecordInfo tab, Part tab, and Extension tab)|
|Emory University||https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FL8E6mXYg1URDUuMn5GKDz1XWFhGGlSRdt-cRFq_Bkw/edit# (part) - Incomplete|
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1us2KPcRZPLeb-GkFBZFjPoRG1G8_SMvLJCmQMifHHwY/edit# - (recordInfo) - Incomplete
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1opYQSy1BG4UrlpAw0YinqX2EoGVK_g-nU5Esx4I9gGw/edit# - (extension) - Incomplete
|Boston Public Library||https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cKReWea2ZPE5jmWG3TI0SHJVbKMPu_4srtLHQ1H6Big/edit?usp=sharing|