Julie Rudder at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Julie is the Repository Program Manager at UNC Libraries and oversees repositories for IR, digital collections, and born-digital collections.
Lynette Rayle at Cornell University
Lynette is a ruby developer and architect at Cornell University. She has been working on Sufia/Hyrax applications since 2014. She is a core contributor for Hyrax and recently led the efforts to expand the functionality of collections within Hyrax.
Slide deck: http://bit.ly/2Nw8RX1
What We'll Be Discussing
- Building Blocks (45 min)
- Use Cases (1 hr)
- Break (15 min)
- Hands On Activity (30 min)
- Group Discussion (30 min)
- Collection Types
- Admin Sets
- Works Types
- Self Deposit
- Mediated Deposit
- Multiple Use Cases in One System
Hands On Activity
- Bring your own use case to work on in a group or work on a provided use case.
- Hands On Activity Working Area - files provided...
- use cases to select from - COPY BEFORE EDITING
- empty worksheet if using your own use case - COPY BEFORE EDITING
- What did you learn? What questions do you still have? And other take aways.