Table of Contents
Hydra/PCDM May Sprint
- Hydra/PCDM May Sprint: Google Doc listing sprint participants, links to many of the documents linked to from this page, and outlining the sprint ticket process (at the end of the doc).
Documentation and References
- Sufia Sprint UI Design: outline of Sufia UI changes, with wireframes for most of them
The document CurationEngine & CurationConcerns: Breaking up Sufia, Worthwhile, Hydra::Works, etc. outlines the near future for this whole stack of code, including the goals for the sub-component team's work on the current sprint.
- ActiveFedora aggregations - How to and Best Practices
- Related Objects - low level implementation
Service Object Approach
- first service object implementation: hydra-works #72
- CurationEngine & CurationConcerns: Breaking up Sufia, Worthwhile, Hydra::Works, etc.
References for LDP and PCDM
- LDP Specification: W3C specification of LDP (somewhat convoluted language, but the authoritative resource on LDP)
LDP Primer: an easier-to-read walkthrough of LDP concepts
LDP Implementation of the Portland Common Data Model: outline of how PCDM maps to LDP, with a specification of the containers and properties to use
LDP Containers for the Perplexed: Hector's walkthrough of the different kinds of LDP containers
Portland Common Data Model: main PCDM wiki page
LDP examples and scripts
LDP-PCDM-F4 In Action: LDP/PCDM example with diagrams and scripts
sufia-pcdm: Sufia-based example scripts
Diagrams and Documentation
Hydra:Works PCDM Diagram: high-level diagram of Sufia's PCDM implementation
- Inheritance vs. Mixins with Hydra::Works and Hydra::PCDM : diagrams of several scenarios for using single inheritance vs. multiple inheritance for including
- Hydra::Works in Sufia and beyond
- CurationEngine & CurationConcerns: Breaking up Sufia, Worthwhile, Hydra::Works, etc. - Document outlining the near future for this whole stack of code
- Works/CurationConcerns in Hydra::Works, Worthwhile and Sufia: diagrams showing how Worthwhile fits in to this, and proposing alignment of Sufia and Worthwhile
Sufia - Worthwhile alignment factors spreadsheet with details of Sufia/Worthwhile alignment proposal
GenericWork - GenericFile Model, Design, and Implementation Discussions: diagrams and RDF/Ruby samples for Sufia/PCDM implementation
- A pseudo-code map of how the gems, modules, and classes are starting to look.
Sample diagrams of PCDM for various models (created after LDCX)