|Samvera Partners Call|
|Friday, September 13, 2019|
|11:30 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr|
|Meeting number:||737 192 431|
|Join from a video conferencing system or application|
|Join by phone|
|+1-617-627-6767 US Toll|
|Access code: 737 192 431|
Code of Conduct
We want Samvera Community to be a fun, informative, engaging event for all our partners and participants. We've got a few strategies to help make this happen:
We encourage everyone to apply the Samvera community principles of openness, inquiry, and respect in their interactions at the event.
We have officially adopted an Anti-Harassment Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to community helpers .
Facilitator: Franny Gaede
Note Taker: Mike Korcynski
- Richard Green Samvera Operations Adviser
- Franny Gaede (Oregon Digital)
- Glen Horton (University of Cincinnati)
- Brian McBride (University of Utah)
- mike korcynski (Tufts University)
- Tim Marconi (UC San Diego)
- Casey Davis Kaufman (WGBH)
- Charlotte Nunes (Lafayette College)
- Jon Dunn (Indiana University)
- John Weise (University of Michigan)
- Dan Coughlin (Penn State)
- Carolyn Caizzi (Northwestern)
- Nabeela Jaffer (University of Michigan)
- Margaret Mellinger (Oregon State University)
- Maria Whitaker (Indiana University)
- Jamie Little (Data Curation Experts)
- Stuart Kenny (Digital Repository of Ireland)
- Additions to today's agenda
- Next meeting - facilitator, note taker
- Report out on progress from the group working on visioning
- Discussion of effectiveness of these partner meetings (note from RG - I think this was intended to refer to Partner Calls)
- Partner Meeting 21st October - details here - please add names and other suggested topics asap
- Connect - please sign up for
- add items here!
Next meeting - facilitator, note taker
- note taker: Nabeela Jaffer
- Richard reported Karen put this on the agenda, and has put it on the partner meeting agenda as well, so it will get discussed there.
- Was the question to have these calls at all or how to improve them?
- To make them more effective with action items and outcomes.
- What is the goal of the meeting?
- details here
- Reasonably long list of items to discuss but if you have items you want to add put them on the list at the page above, it would be welcome.
- Workshop registration
- If you haven't registered do it now, they want to schedule rooms soon and collect emails for attendees to get material beforehand.
- Poster Session
- We ask they every institution attending Connect provide a poster, so start thinking about what you would like to present.
- Wash U. has made arrangements to have posters printed on site free of charge.
- Lightning talks
- These will run at the same time as the poster session, in a room next door so you can move back and forth.
- Potentially 2 hours of lightning talks, some slots are filled but please sign up.
- If there are still empty slots day of, you'll be able to sign up that day.
- Lightning IG/WG reports
- here on the wiki