How to connect: https://psu.zoom.us/j/613720745 (link will launch Zoom client – if you do not have Zoom, expand the instructions below)
Meeting ID: 613 720 745
+1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
+1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
International numbers available: https://psu.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=UZ_PRwQ56TNX1pDIsdDInAu8XPVqzlX3
Meeting ID: 613 720 745
188.8.131.52 (US West)
184.108.40.206 (US East)
220.127.116.11 (Hong Kong)
Time: 9:00am PDT / Noon EDT
Moderator: Tom Johnson
Notetaker: Jim Coble
- Jim Coble (Duke)
- LaRita Robinson (Notre Dame)
- steve van tuyl (oregon state university)
- Julie Allinson (University of London)
- Aaron Collier (Stanford)
- Steven Ng (Temple University)
- James R. Griffin III (Princeton University Library)
- Carolyn Cole (Penn State)
- Thomas Scherz (Cincinnati)
- Esmé Cowles (Princeton)
- Lynette Rayle (Cornell)
- Justin Coyne (Stanford)
- Glen Horton (Cincinnati)
- Michael J. Giarlo (Stanford)
- Tom Johnson (DCE)
- Anna Headley
- Trey Pendragon (Princeton)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- blacklight-access_controls 0.7.0.rc1 has been released. Needs testing
- Announcing Samvera Permissioning Analysis and Design Working Group
- Metadata ordering proposal proposal (steve van tuyl)
- Hyrax on Valkyrie: Versioning - https://github.com/samvera/hyrax/pull/2508 (Trey Pendragon)
- Collection Extensions update (Lynette Rayle)
- Notetaker and moderator for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call.
2.b. blacklight-access_controls (Justin Coyne)
- 0.7.0.rc1 released
- one error detected when integrating into Hyrax
- will probably be an rc2 forthcoming
2.c. Samvera Permissioning Analysis and Design Working Group
- See links to Google group and Charter in agenda above.
- Participate in the Google group as interested.
2.d. Metadata ordering proposal (steve van tuyl)
- See thread in samvera-tech Google group – https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/samvera-tech/g1oa5B2B0Wk
- Add additional use cases for metadata ordering to thread.
2.e. Hyrax on Valkyrie versioning (Trey Pendragon)
- Deferred until post-call Valkyrie discussion.
2.f. Collection Extensions update (Lynette Rayle)
- Decision about Hyrax release with or without Collection Extensions is ongoing.
- Tom Johnson is reviewing Collection Extensions work for backwards compatibility.
3. Notetaker and moderator for next time