|Samvera Partners Call|
|Friday, May 10, 2019|
|11:30 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr|
|Meeting number:||737 192 431|
|Join from a video conferencing system or application|
|Join by phone|
|+1-617-627-6767 US Toll|
|Access code: 737 192 431|
Code of Conduct
We want Samvera Community to be a fun, informative, engaging event for all our partners and participants. We've got a few strategies to help make this happen:
We encourage everyone to apply the Samvera community principles of openness, inquiry, and respect in their interactions at the event.
We have officially adopted an Anti-Harassment Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to community helpers .
Facilitator: Ryan Steans
Note Taker: Glen Horton
- Ryan Steans
- Richard Green
- Glen Horton
- @ Rachel Lynn
- Margaret Mellinger
- mike korcynski
- Karen Cariani
- Christopher Awre
- Jon Dunn
- Stuart Kenny
- Maria Whitaker
- Nora Egloff
- Brian McBride
- Nabeela Jaffer
- Harriett Green
Any additions to today's agenda?
Next meeting - Facilitator, Note Taker
Profiles for Partners - Marketing WG
Samvera Events calendar - please populate! (Samvera Events Calendar)
Ryan thanked IU for hosting last month's in-person meeting.
Profiles for Partners (Ryan)
- The Marketing WG is putting out a short survey to find out how people value the community and framework.
- The survey is intended for managers
- The responses will be used to develop a marketing piece
- Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx42k5TcNAp01NRALMefpLhFgtTdu-if8ClBB5RC-ek_ER2w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Samvera Events Calendar (Richard)
- The existing events has fallen into disuse and was hard to use.
- Nabeela found that Confluence has a built-in calendar that work really well.
- Link: Samvera Events Calendar
- If you are going to edit it, you should go into your account settings and set your time zone first. Go to https://wiki.duraspace.org/users/viewmysettings.action
- Please populate the calendar and put your group's mettings, etc. into it.
Other progress reports: none
Ryan mentioned that another Avalon forum is happening soon.
Richard mentioned that on Monday partners will receive a request to nominate people for two steering seats.