Child pages
  • MODS and RDF Call: 2019-02-04
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time: 9 AM PDT / Noon EDT

Call-In Info:  712-775-7035 (Access Code: 960009)


  • Final recommendations (PDF)

Moderator: Eben English

Notetaker: TK


  • Melanie Wacker (Columbia)
  • Kate Gerrity (Amherst)
  • Danny Pucci (BPL)
  • Emily Porter (Emory)

Agenda (with notes)

  1. Final PDF created
    1. Added to our wiki page
    2. Need to add to SMIG page
      1. Julie should be able to take care of this
    3. Formatting issues
      1. Formatting seems OK to most people
      2. If issues are noticed, send an email to the group and Eben will correct and export a new PDF

  2. Promotion and announcements
    1. Use previous list of groups, lists, etc.
    2. We will use same assignments as before
    3. Eben will update the email text for the 1.0 announcement
      1. Add some info about review process
    4. Eben will let people know when updated PDF and email are ready

  3. Opaque predicate requests
    1. Still likely to be in process for a while
    2. Add footnote to usage of these in the doc, reference the discussion of these in the intro
      1. Eben will make changes and upload new PDF version to wiki

  4. Future meeting schedule
    1. Quarterly standing meeting proposed
    2. Can cancel if no agenda items

  5. Next meeting?
    1. Monday May 6, 12 PM ET

  • No labels