This page is for an institution to upload a document that contains:
- For the various titles of an object, what elements, subelements, and attributes do the institutions of this group deal with?
- How do you use these elements / subelements / attributes?
- Notes on anything special about an institutions use of these elements / subelements / attributes. (Unusual application logic, extremely complex combinations, potential weirdness in what data you put in it, etc).
- What level of fidelity are you willing to live without / drop from how you currently represent this data?
- An attempt by someone at that institution to map that element to RDF. Essentially: If they had to move that to RDF in Fedora 4 today, what would they chose to do with it?
Document Links (github, excel, word, PDF, etc)
|Boston Public Library|
|Indiana University||https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVb-qF0VIKA99QGk1OG7pAjE4D6Au5jrjMVATh23wNA/edit?usp=sharing (Name tab)|
|University of Maryland|
|Amherst College||https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17jB6OA89BvJOGHvF-mOzqMN6R6kFZoGGGuBH0K13bUU/edit#gid=22239871 (incomplete)|
|New York Public Library||https://docs.google.com/document/d/17AXDXLFr9Hpe79FKpQo0yU5lbdHaRVz0v7zAd5VAL9I/edit?usp=sharing|