2019 Update: The Hydra-in-a-Box project and outputs have evolved into the Hyku interest group within the Samvera Community. Check the Hyku Interest Group's pages for the latest information on the project.
Hydra-in-a-Box is a community-led project to extend the existing Hydra project codebase and its vibrant community to build, bundle, and promote a feature-rich, robust, next-generation digital repository that is easy to install, configure, and maintain. Help us build Hydra-in-a-Box!
Current Work & Latest News
- Hydra-in-a-Box Project Deliverables (November 2017)
- Hyku Documentation - new wiki published. Includes information about the Hyku Product Beta Test
- Product Development Sprint Demos - on our YouTube channel
- Hydra-in-a-Box Design Documents- including environmental scan, personas, requirements, and more
About the Project
- Web site - partner info and links to everything
- Hydra-in-a-Box Project Team - who we are and how we organize our work
- FAQ - another way to find out more
- Presentations - what we're presenting where
- Summary of Work Cycle 1 - what work we did March-June 2016
Stay in Touch