Child pages
  • December 13, 2019
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Samvera Partners Call
Friday, December 13, 2019
11:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 



Meeting number: 737 192 431 
Meeting password:h9cwrT45


Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial  738605799@tufts.webex.com


Join by phone
+1-617-627-6767 US Toll
Access code: 737 192 431 

Code of Conduct

We want Samvera Community to be a fun, informative, engaging event for all our partners and participants. We've got a few strategies to help make this happen:

    1. We encourage everyone to apply the Samvera community principles of openness, inquiry, and respect in their interactions at the event.

    2. We have officially adopted an Anti-Harassment Policy.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to community helpers 

Date


Facilitator: Richard Green

Note Taker: Glen Horton

Attendees


Discussion items

  • Additions to today's agenda
  • Next meeting:
    • Friday January 10th, 2020
    • Facilitator: Richard Green
    • Notetaker:  volunteer, please!
    • FYI:  Staff from the British Museum will join us to talk through the joint research database they have developed with a number of partners: National Museums Scotland, Tate, MOLA, British Museum and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. The repository is built in Samvera Hyku and was developed in collaboration with Ubiquity Press.
  • Franny Geade will join us at the beginning of the call to talk about Oregon Digital's IMLS grant to "develop a suite of analytics and reporting tools for Hyrax".
  • Development of the Grants listing on the wiki
  • Next f2f Partner Meeting: update
  • Partner vote in January on Contribution Model Working Group recommendations and change to Steering Group By-Laws.  Status check.
    • Vote will be held Monday 6th January - Friday 17th January.
    • Email to Partner voting representative on Monday (16th December)
  • Anything to bring to Steering's attention? (standing item)
  • Add other items here!

Notes

  • Additions to today's agenda
    • There is a call out for people who may interested in the Hyrax PO role. Go to the Samvera mailing list for more details.
  • Next meeting:
  • Friday January 10th, 2020
    • Facilitator: Richard Green
    • Notetaker: John Weise
    • FYI: Staff from the British Museum will join us to talk through the joint research database they have developed with a number of partners: National Museums Scotland, Tate, MOLA, British Museum and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. The repository is built in Samvera Hyku and was developed in collaboration with Ubiquity Press.
  • Oregon Digital's IMLS grant to "develop a suite of analytics and reporting tools for Hyrax"
    • Focused on developing analytics for Hyrax
    • Would like to see analytics in both Hyrax and Hyku
    • The plan is to outsource the work
    • Will put out RFP in the near future
    • Plan to use both Google Analytics and Matomo as an alternative
    • Will coordinate with the community and gather needs
    • There is a general outline of timeline on the grant wiki
    • This is a full year 2020 grant, but it could be extended
    • There's potential to establish a working group or interest group around this grant
  • Development of the Grants listing on the wiki (Richard)
    • Richard found an existing page on the wiki and updated it
    • https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/samvera/Grants
    • We should include both past and current grants
    • Richard requested that everyone look at the page and add any current or past grants
    • Nabeela suggested that it would be good to include a contact person for each grant
  • Next f2f Partner Meeting: update
    • Rosalyn has agreed to host next meeting at Emory
    • She is looking at spaces in March and April
    • She hopes to have some dates soon for Steering to consider
    • The meeting will be 1.5 days
  • Partner vote in January on Contribution Model Working Group recommendations and change to Steering Group By-Laws.  Status check.
    • Vote will be held Monday 6th January - Friday 17th January.
    • Email to Partner voting representative on Monday (16th December)
  • Anything to bring to Steering's attention? (standing item)
    • (no items raised)



  • No labels