Below are the design documents we intend to complete and share as part of the ArcLight design process. Completed documents are linked; additional documents will be linked to as we finalize them.
A summary of the common themes from the stakeholder goals articulated by a dozen participating institutions.
Report on the user interviews we conducted in spring, 2015 and early summer, 2016.
Prioritized list of requirements for the project. Subject to refinement and re-prioritization.
Personas that we developed for the project.
Static wireframe diagrams to guide the development of specific ArcLight features.
- For community review: ArcLight minimum viable product mockups (posted 4/13/2017)
- Full set of mockups (for context, may include out of scope work for the MVP work cycle)
- End-User UI mockups
- Administrative UI mockups
- Page widget ("content block") mockups
- Previous versions
- Design sprint 1 and 2 mockups (conceptual sitemap, home page, repositories, repository details, collections, collection overview and contents, item detail, results, agents, about pages)