Mark Bussey (Conference host)
Matt Critchlow Karen Estlund
Richard Green (Admin assistant) (probable apologies)
Schedule (for info)
- w/b 1st June: Web page and booking announced - DONE -
Hydra Connect 2015
- (8-11 June: Open Repositories 2015) - DONE
- 1 July: Outline schedule announced following call on 30 June
- w/b 3rd August: Detailed program announced
- 21-24 September: HC2015
- Housekeeping & Reference
- Facilitator and notetaker for this call -
- Facilitator: Anna
- Notetaker: Mark
- Additional agenda items?
16 June 2015
- Conference room availability for reference: HC2015 Conference Rooms.xlsx
- Last year's post conference survey results
- Review currently posted Program info: Hydra Connect 2015 - Program Details
- Is it still all accurate?
- How much more do people need for planning purposes?
- What are our top priorities between now and next call?
- Blank schedule template here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fkQKlYbGMvfkXelFlQHx6bM4KLVONwlo0O6aCUtAL6A/edit#gid=0
- 8 plenary presentations Wednesday morning + Thursday morning
- Mark/Richard to solicit 5 minute "lightning" updates from IG & WGs
- Structure of conference
- Theme? No theme? Mold the theme to the offerings?
- Any or all of...
- Conference welcome (by?)
- New Hydranaut introductions
- Interest Group and Working Group reports (inc. Steering?)
- Poster session
- Unconference sessions
- Interest and Working group meetings
- Other working sessions
- 2014 program for reference is here
- Community ideas for content - page at HC2015 suggestions for the program
- audience question - 2014 broke out topics by audience also on a new / established vector. was this successful? Would we want to replicate?
- 2015 Github - https://github.com/pbinkley/HC2015-program/issues
- Waffle board - https://waffle.io/pbinkley/HC2015-program
- poll.gitrun.com - Here is how it works: Login at poll.gitrun.com (you have to allow it to edit your repos). Once you are logged in you can point it directly at an issue with a URL like http://poll.gitrun.com/pbinkley/HC2015-program/issues/1. View vote totals or click to vote. The way it votes is by just leaving a comment that says simply '+1'; if you do that manually it will also count your vote.
- 2015 program - template here if useful
- Agree how to generate an outline program before 6/30 (Quality over quantity
- Are there program items that require clarification before a decision can be made about them?
- Specific "to-do's" before next call
- Confirm Plenary Presenters
- Mark B. - Welcome to Hydra Connect - CONFIRMED: Mark Bussey
- Erin F. - State of the HydraSphere - TENTATIVE: Tom Cramer
- Erin F. - Hydra-in-a-box - TBD: ask Tom Cramer
- Mark B. - Sufia+PCDM Roadmap - TBD: ask Mike G. / Jon S. etc.
- Richard G. - Intereste & Working Group lightning report outs - TBD: ask leads listed on wiki
- Mark B. - Solution Bundles - TBD: ask Richard, Chris, and Robin who would be a good candidate to lead/facilitate
- Mark B. - Service Management - TBD: ask Hannah Frost, Karen Estlund, Patricia Hswe, Carolyn Caizzi (longer form from IG update)
- Mark B. - Security, Accessibility, Change Management - TENTATIVE: Linda Newman (presenter or panel facilitator)
- Mark B. - Ask Tom Johnson to identify potential funding institutions for RDF workshop presenter
- Mark B. - Explore alternate scheduling options for full day code retreat workshop
- Plan next email(s) - when to send out
- Poster session (Last year's text here)
- FYI: No local printing facilities this year
- Next call 30 June 8.00am PT, 11.00am ET, 4.00pm UK