Child pages
  • 2020-10-30 - Planning a Dev Congress November 2020
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

October 30 Meeting, 3pm Eastern

This is a 15-minute check-in to follow-up on action items and address anything that comes up.

Attendees: 

Agenda

Review action items from previous meeting:

  • Jeremy will keep on top of getting an announcement into Plenary (carried over)
  • Add the wiki signup blurb to the sign up list area
  • (Anna) Add Notes pages for the 3 full-group meetings, link them from the home page (and link to them from the agenda outlines)
    • For the kick-off, I think note-taker can add in-line on topic page

New Agenda Items:

  • We had talked about doing a stop / start / continue retro but may be plus / delta would be simpler?

Communication schedule (for reference)

  1. October 1st: This is happening! Are you joining us? Propose a topic! Contact information: join the slack channel, communication section of our home page.
  2. Announcement at Partners (added by Jeremy Friesen )
  3. Announcement at Connect
  4. November 9th: One week before "This is still going to happen!"
  5. Send the link an hour before start to #developer-congress, post to #dev that it's about to start.

Notes

Action items:

  •  

Agenda Items for next time:


  • No labels