- Schedule a recurring meeting (Kate) (Done)
- Add to Samvera tech call, email samvera-tech, and Slack channel about current front-runner "main" (Jeremy Friesen ) , two-week feedback limit.
- DONE: Sent to Samvera Tech (with typo), posted to slack channel, and added to Samvera tech
- Agenda for 2020-08-07 - Samvera Branch Renaming Working Group (Katherine Lynch )
- Create high-medium-low spreadsheet to assess Impact List (Potential Impacts - Samvera Branch Renaming Working Group) (Katherine Lynch )
- All members cast your votes for the impact list and we'll work from that next time.
- All members look for other tools for renaming.
- Kate Lynch
- Chris Colvard
- Alexandra Dunn
- Lynette Rayle
- Jeremy Friesen
- Collin Brittle
- Review the Charter
- Review branch renaming tools in Meeting Materials
- Determine a regular meeting time
- (If enough time) Brainstorm on challenging areas
- Git v2.28 release with ability to configure default branch (release notes) (code diff)
- app to rename github default branch
- New Repo with Main Branch
Favor tech-list, tech call, and channel for communication.
- Tools are defaulting to "main"
- Surfliner is using "trunk"
- Princeton is using "main"
- Emory is transitioning to "main"
- Main is branching model agnostic.
- Trunk may have the branching model association.
- For tab completion "main" is close to "master"
- Other organizations are not yet in conversation.
Consensus of the team is to propose "main"
Goal is to have a migration strategy document and downstream impact to the Component Maintenance Working Group (Phase 1) for their next meeting (August 28th 2020).
Scope would be "samvera". It would be nice-to-have updates for "samvera-labs", however, we should ensure that our promotion process checks branches.
Encourage upgrading to git v2.28.0, so we can as a community set the defaults and ease people's use.
Branch Renaming Tools
The app to rename github default branch will adjust PRs to point to the new branch.
Regular Meeting Times
Agreed to meet 3pm EDT on Fridays