Child pages
  • 2020-03-03 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes

Review action items from previous meetings listed here.


Roadmap Survey form: There are six responses so far. What are the next steps? 

Action items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Katherine Lynch will e-mail Steering with a request for participating in and attending this group as a liaison by  
04 Aug 2020Katherine Lynch2020-07-21 Meeting Notes
  • Rob Kaufmanwill draft and release the notes from the previous quarter by  
04 Aug 2020Rob Kaufman2020-07-21 Meeting Notes
  • Next time — Look at scheduling for our retro
2020-10-13 Meeting Notes
  • Rob to create a poll to follow up on possible name considerations
2020-06-09 Meeting notes
Katherine Lynch2020-03-17 Meeting notes
  • Nabeela Jaffer will create document for review with a summary of the work we have done to share at Partners
Nabeela Jaffer2020-03-17 Meeting notes
  • Connect with Component Maintenance Group and find out a) if they are active, b) if someone else is willing to join (in Mark's place) Mark Bussey
Mark Bussey2020-04-14 Meeting Notes
Jennifer Young2020-02-18 Meeting notes
  • Timebox our milestones and deliverables more consistently
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Answer the question: Are roadmaps aligned?
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Conduct a review or survey of existing artifacts and knowledge (related to roadmaps)
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Define where the group has agency or levels of agency
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Create a working, concrete definition of "Roadmap"
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Brainstorm tools to support more direct discussion of roadmaps
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Populate a backlog of action items and goals for the group
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda


Notes

  • Reviewed action items from oldest to newest and closed duplicates
  • 2019 Partner meeting items closed
  • Rechartering - need to update published charter to capture changes to chair structure
    • Make sure we include "Define where the group has agency or levels of agency" - i.e. we are a consensus building body, not a governing body
  • Lowering the bar to committing code - initial discussions and new practices for welcoming new committers begun
  • Backlog = the Action Item list
  • Brainstorm Tools = future work once we have further survey analysis
  • Definition of Roadmap = future work once we have further analyzed survey feedback
  • Are roadmaps aligned =  future work once we have further analyzed survey feedback
  • Timebox milestones & deliverables = need to review remaining action items, assign people and due dates
  • Conduct experiment with specific chairperson = in progress
  • Hyrax P.O. Rob has meetings scheduled with Julie Hardesty, Brian McBride
  • Julie has acquired partner contacts - need to divide up between this group and follow up
    • Will set Friday the 13th as the deadline for survey results
  • Jen will survey IG & WGs for potential input into roadmapping activities by or before next meeting 3/17