Child pages
  • 2020-02-18 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes

roadmaps from IGs and WGsJen

Metadata Interest group is working with controlled vocabulary – we asked the institutions to fill out the surveys but we did not ask the IGs or WGs to see what are they working towards.

  • retool the survey and send it to IGs and WGs co-chairs 
  • send  survey to Samvera Community as a whole to see what response we get – with subject line specific to IG and WG 

Review action items from previous meetings

Valkyrie Roadmap

Action items


Roadmap Council Unfinished Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Katherine Lynch2020-03-17 Meeting notes
  • Nabeela Jaffer will create document for review with a summary of the work we have done to share at Partners
Nabeela Jaffer2020-03-17 Meeting notes
  • Connect with Component Maintenance Group and find out a) if they are active, b) if someone else is willing to join (in Mark's place) Mark Bussey
Mark Bussey2020-04-14 Meeting Notes
Jennifer Young2020-02-18 Meeting notes
  • Timebox our milestones and deliverables more consistently
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Answer the question: Are roadmaps aligned?
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Conduct a review or survey of existing artifacts and knowledge (related to roadmaps)
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Define where the group has agency or levels of agency
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Create a working, concrete definition of "Roadmap"
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Brainstorm tools to support more direct discussion of roadmaps
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda
  • Populate a backlog of action items and goals for the group
2019-11-26 Meeting Notes and Agenda