Child pages
  • 2019-05-07 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Follow-up discussion: how roadmap council can help with the Hyrax resourcing
and helping partners contribute code back to the core


Rob will facilitate the next meeting on 5/21. Follow-up discussion related to ask for resources and survey.



Action items

  • Nabeela will start a draft of the survey for the partners 
  • Steve will discuss with Tom about lowering the bar to commit code back to the core
  •