Child pages
  • 2019-04-09 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Partner Meeting
  • Mark and Nabeela will be at the meeting. Julie and Steve will be attending virtually
  • talk about the white paper
  • Pulling all the information together from core component working group,
  Core component working group direction 

 planning on community sprints in May and Fall before Connect

working on CI and Travis issues

Mark will be sharing out at the Partner's meeting



Analytics

Dashboard has widgets that does not do anything:) . There was a discussion on repo-managers group as who is using analytics

There was a analytics WG and had lots of discussions. The current dashboard provides the interface assuming that it is integrated with Google Analytics or ...


Hyrax resourcing

Action items

  • Mark and Nabeela will work on drafting a share-out doc for partner's meeting