Child pages
  • 2017-01-31 Meeting Agenda and Notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

When: 2017-01-31; 12pm ET

Where: Google Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/event/cd3blc5al8lb5v97fc9a3847id0?hl=en&authuser=1

Moderator: Andrew Myers (WGBH)

Notetaker: Matthew Barnett

Attendees:

Agenda:

  1. Notetaker

  2. Review action items

    1. Reinforce #23 as a best practice when the plugin is an engine. (Drew)
      1. Done. See ticket, and merge if looks good.
    2. Close namespacing recommendation. (Drew, done)
    3. Being mindful of our deadline and not allowing this work to drag out, focus on coming up with what we can deliver by the end date. (all)
    4. Drew (4 hours), Eliot (4 hours), Matthew (4 hours),  Carolyn (4 hours) on GeoConcerns, diving into Actors stack.
      1. Done. However did not dive into Actor stack so much yet. Asked on Hydra tech call and seemed to be a legit place for plugin integration.
      2. Pair-ups to be scheduled on Slack after the meeting.
      3. Tickets and possible backlog stuff in Hyrax & downward as applicable.
    5. Google Analytics
      1. Chris, Greg, Kate have 2 - 4 hours over the next 2 weeks.
      2. Will pair up over the next 2 weeks.
      3. User stories, tickets, and 2 - 4 hours of dev.
  3. Plan development!!!
    1. talk to Eliot about a time for GeoConcerns work
    2. Google Analytics?
  4. Review Roadmap

  5. New/Carryover Action Items

  6. Actions Items
  7. Next Meeting
    1. When: 2017-02-14; 12pm ET
    2. Notetaker: 

- Standing agenda item


Action Items:

  • Merge #23 (anyone)
  • Email WG for views on extended deadline (Drew)
  • Write a ticket to propose a guideline to follow the pattern of copying templates for configuration (commented out options, say) into app but leave real config in gem
  • Get https://github.com/projecthydra-labs/geo_concerns/pull/300 passing and merged 
  • Turn Chris' observations on GA and config into actionable tickets
  • Touch base with Elliot and determine a time to sync up w/ Hackathon
  • Come up with a timeslot for next week and shoot out an invite (Matt)
  • Chris to cc: Kate & Greg re: time to pair up on Google Analytics

 

  • No labels