- Next call: 26 July 2016 - 08:30 west coast, 11:30 east coast, 16:30 UK
Apologies in advance from Jocelyn.
- Additions/changes to agenda
Erin has deployed this to a personal account and is trying to make it "friendlier" to our needs in 2016. Work ongoing.
- Accommodating possible Mexican interest (see email to Connect list from Tom Cramer July 1st.)
- Status check on Spanish text for wiki page
This was set up with the help of Hector Correa who has also volunteered to field any Spanish queries
- Vertical threads: Managers, Devs, Metadata, Sysops, Newbies, All.
- Outline timetable grids now at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxETo9Nbsh6wcVNlVmN2S0RCUVE
- What are we going to provide by way of
- Workshops - this is the most urgent of the group
- Fedora 4?
The Fedora folks will organise this. Details tba
- Orientation sessions
These will be timetabled and the detail sorted out asap.
- Continuity and repeat sessions - see Mark Bussey's email forwarded to the list by Richard on 7/18
- Workshops timetabled. Please look at this draft carefully before the next call to see if it makes sense as a coherent offering. This will be tweaked and/or approved on 26th call before being made public.
- Parallel presentations (and panels)
- Once workshops are sorted this is the next priority.
- Lightning talks
Don't forget last year's attendees suggested more time for these in 2016
- Suggestions at the moment transferred to Waffle Board here
- Further work to consider existing and new tickets.
- Still need to consider:
How do these suggestions map to the threads and the number of slots in each
Would this provide a "balanced" program?
Are there any clear holes we need to fill?
What do we need to do asap to fully populate a balanced set of workshops?
- Any other business