Samvera is a vibrant and welcoming community of information and technology professionals who share challenges, build expertise, and create sustainable, best-in-class solutions, making the world’s digital collections accessible now and into the future.
Samvera was previously known as the Hydra Project and legacy content within the wiki may reflect this.
- Samvera Community Framework
- Partners and Implementations
- Samvera Events Calendar
- Website home page
- Get in touch!
- Known Samvera contractors
- Events, presentations and articles now under "Events" below
- Templates, slides and logos for presentations and articles
Interest Group (IG) and Working Group (WG) Hub
- Interest Groups and Working Groups
IGs and WGs are an essential part of the Samvera Community and a key part of its evolution. The extensive list of IGs and WGs has been taken to its own page.
- Samvera IG/WG Framework
- Samvera Connect Meetings
- Samvera Virtual Connect meetings
- Samvera Partner Meetings
- Developer Congress - Monday 21st October 2019
- Samvera Regional Meetings
- White paper: State of Samvera Technology in 2019
- Report a security vulnerability
- Known security vulnerabilities (requires login)
- Sign up for technical community emails
- Samvera Community Intellectual Property Licensing and Ownership
- Samvera Licensed Contributors (requires login)
- Licensed software acceptance procedure
- Code Copyright Statement
Strategy, Finance & Steering/Administration
- Community Finances
- Samvera Steering Group
Samvera Efforts / Grab Bag
- Samvera Solution Bundles
- Spotlight! for Exhibits
- ArcLight, for archival discovery and access
- Samvera ORCID Plug-in
- Samvera and the Portland Common Data Model (PCDM)
- Archived Pages with deprecated content
Except where otherwise noted, content within the Samvera wiki is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.