Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tuesday, March 3 at 11:00 EST

SG and LG members:

Paul Albert, Ann BeynonRobert Cartolano, Mike Conlon,   Anna Guillaumet(star)Doug Hahn, Christian HauschkeDong Joon (DJ) Lee,   Steven McCauleyVirginia (Ginny) Pannabeckerhannah sommers, Julia Trimmer,Alex Viggio, Michele Mennielli

LYRASIS:

Laurie Gemmill Arp , Robert Miller

Regrets:

Terrie WheelerTom CramerFederico Ferrario


(star) = note taker

Connection Information

Note new Zoom account information.

Preparation

Please read Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project before the meeting. 

Agenda

  1. New Leadership Group Officers (Julia, 5 minutes)
  2. Seeking a nominee for EuroCRIS Technical Committee (Anna, 5 minutes)
  3. Discussion of tasks and resources (Julia and everyone, 40 minutes)
    1. Results of request for resources
    2. Categorizing tasks for operational levels (the  Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project document)
    3. Meeting goals with adequate resources
  4. Coming soon: Statement on VIVO's Development Priorities for 2020 (Steve, 5 minutes)
    1. Scheduling a separate LG meeting for interested members
    2. Will schedule via Doodle poll
  5. Coming soon: Proposal for VIVO Leadership Group Seats for Community Leaders  (Tom, 5 minutes)
    1. Discussion to follow at the March 31 meeting

Notes

1 - New Leadership Group Officers (Julia, 5 minutes)

Formal welcome for new officers.
We need to Update the Wiki with the Officer Duties from the existing Google Doc.  For public view, etc.

2 - Seeking a nominee for EuroCRIS Technical Committee (Anna, 5 minutes) (Call for proposals information here)

Anna shared presentation about CERIF refactoring project: an introduction.
https://www.eurocris.org/cerif-refactoring-project-introduction

looking for people to help

3 - Discussion of tasks and resources (Julia and everyone, 40 minutes)

Review responses “Results of Survey about Resources”


Begin discussion based around the Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project

Julia delivers an intro and intent into the document. Everyone needs to review the document, thoughts, etc.
The Leadership group is polled on the best “Next steps” in reviewing the document, getting feedback, break the document into tasks?
Everyone was polled on various thoughts in regards on how to continue to use / evolve the document / tasks.
In general the ideas expressed were.

• Operational tasks will be reviewed by officers, then volunteers.
• Reconcile this with existing officer duties.
• Build a spreadsheet with the task and allow for input / claiming of tasks
• Refined list / spreadsheet is brought to Leadership Group for review.

a. Results of request for resources (PDF here)

b. Categorizing tasks for operational levels (the Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project document)

c. Meeting goals with adequate resources

4 - Coming soon: Statement on VIVO's Development Priorities for 2020 (Steve, 5 minutes)

a. Scheduling a separate LG meeting for interested members

b. Will schedule via Doodle poll

Steve gave an introduction to the Statement on VIVO’s Development Priorities for 2020
This is a statement of some of the Development Priorities for 2020 that was developed by Steve and Andrew.  They welcome comments, input on the document.  Would like feedback in the next few weeks, end of March.

5 - Coming soon: Proposal for VIVO Leadership Group Seats for Community Leaders (Tom, 5 minutes)

 Report from Governance Sub Group.  They are still working on it.  How can we bring in more community members for helping with it?

6 - Discussion to follow at the March 31 meeting


Notes

  • No labels