The 2019 VIVO Conference will be in Podgorica, Montenegro, September 4-6, 2019. Announcement here: https://duraspace.org/save-the-date-vivo-2019-september-4-6-podgorica-montenegro/
- The conference committee is meeting every two weeks (or as required) on Wednesdays at 10 EST.
- Currently the TF is working on the website: http://vivoconference.org/.
- We have a keynote speaker, Herbert Van de Sompel, and two invited speakers: Anastasia Dimou and Sarven Capadisli.
- Registration is open and we encourage you to register with the early bird rates: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vivo-2019-conference-tickets-50867496050
- The VIVO 2019 Call for Proposals is now open and we encourage you to share widely within your communities: http://vivoconference.org/news/VIVO2019CfP
- We've received interest or commitments from three sponsors so far and will be working with Michele to consider additional sponsors in Europe.
- Membership Task Force: David Wilcox has joined the group to help devise new solutions for increasing VIVO memberships.
- Development meets weekly to discuss and work on VIVO issues. Andrew Woods organizes.
- Research Intelligence Task Force: Group is forming in early 2019. Contact Tom Cramer for more information.
- Ontology Interest Group: Group is meeting every two weeks, led by Mike Conlon. Current work in two areas: 1) identifiers and attributes of identifiers such as ORCiD, DOI, GRID, ISSN; 2) languages, language skills, and languages of scholarly works.
- Internationalization Task Force: Group is meeting every two weeks, led by Kitio Fofackof University of Quebec at Montreal.