Leadership Group Members
- Tal Ayalon, World Bank Group
- Pascal-Nicolas Becker, The Library Code*
- Allan Bell, The University of British Columbia
- Kimberly Chapman, University of Arizona Libraries
- Susanne Chase, Georgetown University
- Lieven Droogmans, Atmire*
- Scott Hanrath, University of Kansas*
- Barbara Hirschmann, ETH Zurich
- Kirsty Lingstadt, University of Edinburgh
- Jyrki Ilva, National Library of Finland
- Andrew McLean, Imperial College London
- Paolo Mangiafico, Duke University
- Lautaro Matas, LA Referencia
- Agustina Martínez-García, University of Cambridge*
- Andrés Melgar, Concytec
- Robert Miller, LYRASIS
- Erik Moore, University of Minnesota
- Susanna Mornati, 4Science*
- Jere Odell, IUPUI*
- Kristi Park, Texas Digital Library* (Chair)
- Beate Rajski, DSpace-Konsortium Deutschland
- Gail Steinhart, Cornell University Library
- Maureen Walsh, The Ohio State University Libraries* (Vice Chair)
- Wei Xuan, University of Manitoba
- Laurie Arp
- Michele Mennielli
- Tim Donohue
- Jenn Bielewski
Therepresents who will be taking notes for a given meeting. It rotates after each meeting to the next person in the attendee list.
*Members of DSpace Steering Group
Meeting time: 4PM-6PM UTC
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/5025273040?pwd=RTk4QUhISnhPRi9YenVrTFJKbDllQT09
Meeting ID: 502 527 3040
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,5025273040#,,,,,,0#,,995571# US (Chicago)
+13017158592,,5025273040#,,,,,,0#,,995571# US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 502 527 3040
Find your local number: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/u/aoVg8CoUw
Update on the current status of DSpace 7 development and the forthcoming beta versions.
|3||15 min||Working and Interest Group Reports|
Kristi Park (chair, Governance Working Group)
Scott Hanrath (chair, Product Visioning Working Group)
Jenn Bielewski (chair, Marketing Interest Group)
Quarterly Financial Report
Quarterly financial report will be provided in advance of the meeting.
|5||15 min||DSpace-LYRASIS MOU|
DSpace Steering recommends adoption of a revised MOU developed by the Governance Working Group.
Version of MOU showing all changes: DSpaceLYRASISMOU all changes 20210222rev.doc
|6||10 min||DSpace 7.1 and 7.2 feature prioritization|
Review results of prioritization survey, which asked Leadership members to select features remaining in the backlog after 7.0 that they feel are most essential to prioritize for version 7.1.
Open time for questions from Leadership about the survey and results.
Breakout discussions: Prioritization of features for DSpace 7.1
Leaders will break into 4-5 randomly assigned groups to further discuss the prioritization of features for DSpace 7.1. We will take 25 minutes for breakout discussions and then return for 15 minutes to report out and discuss with the whole group.
Guide for breakout discussions:
You can take notes in a Google doc that matches your Breakout Room number, linked to here:
|Kristi Park, all|
|6||5 min||Any other business|